wanderlust = n, [won-der-luhst], a strong innate desire to rove or travel about

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy 2016: one year full of chances and ideas

diekremserin lives.


Like in several blogs I know funny things are happening right now. Future visions are being written, bucket lists are created and thoughts about what happend in 2015 are published. Via Instagram bloggers post their favourite photographs and on facebook you are asked to share a video of the most impressive events in twenty fifteen. 

I want to keep it short. But anyways, I see 2016 to be a year full of chances I can take. A year full of new ideas, I want to be part of. Until August, 215 I have been posting quite regularily on my blog, but due to my profession I had to take myself back a little. I could not be as creative as I was beforehand, my ideas did not just pop out of my head and I could not write as usual. I created a new blog (travel with lucie) but it did not help. I would really like to write more about these feelings when you cannot write, when you are blocked and your ideas cannot find their way to your keyboard. These posts should support others finding new ideas and creating articles about it as well as I want to give ideas how to strategically write articles for blogs.

Looking back via Instagram © diekremserin on the go

I live, that's why I write.

I offer my blog diekremserin a little subtitle on the go, likeSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) while building a new musuem. The plane symbolizes that I want to write my traveling stories here, not only about the little town Krems where I used to live but also a broader variety of topics is possible: cultural visits while traveling, reviews of guides, personal stories about countries and cities as well as Krems and Vienna to be focused on. 

Find a small description of what it is here: Girl on the Go. AND: I am writing my traveling buckt list, yes I do here! This is where I collect some links about traveling (where I want to go, where was I already, which countries fascinate me). 

Highlighted in 2015 should be my journeys to Greece, Rome and France. Although I did not spend as much time there, I really loved my trips to Linz, Vienna, Brixen and Ireland too. Many thanks to my traveling buddies, who opened my eyes to very special things and showed me those places from a different point of view. 

Want some more? 2016 can approach! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

mostly read

Copyright © ✈️ diekremserin on the go | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com